Help Us…make a difference for a deaf child
- JDEP Hand Me Down Programme
- JDEP Summer Programme: Emancipation Square…Embracing our Past
- JDEP Summer Programme: Salt River…Spreading the Love
- Strike a Pose
- Newletter June 2012
- All Smiles…
- Way to go Lolly!!!
- JDEP’s Meeting with the CCCD 2012
- Lolly Driving…Yes!
- Rummage Sale Fundraising Event
- ‘Spare Change to Make a Change’: Holiday Season Participants
- Giving back to the community
- Articles you may have missed…
- Deaf Designs
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: School
…as we were recognized for volunteering at the CCCD, during the Class of 2012 graduation ceremony. We are blessed to have worked with some of the most wonderful teachers, students, work teams, and CCCD employees. An awesome experience!
It was a beautiful day for a very worthy cause…Supporting Deaf Children Living in Jamaica. Our Rummage Sale Fundraising kicks off this year’s lists of events. It was very exciting to see all the folks who came out to support … Continue reading