Help Us…make a difference for a deaf child
- JDEP Hand Me Down Programme
- JDEP Summer Programme: Emancipation Square…Embracing our Past
- JDEP Summer Programme: Salt River…Spreading the Love
- Strike a Pose
- Newletter June 2012
- All Smiles…
- Way to go Lolly!!!
- JDEP’s Meeting with the CCCD 2012
- Lolly Driving…Yes!
- Rummage Sale Fundraising Event
- ‘Spare Change to Make a Change’: Holiday Season Participants
- Giving back to the community
- Articles you may have missed…
- Deaf Designs
Monthly Archives: July 2012
This time we went to Emancipation Square in Spanish Town…Jamaica’s old capital…for an educational tour. The boys were very interested in learning about where we as Jamaicans have come from. A very rewarding day! Just want to take the time … Continue reading
We went to Salt River to cool off from the summer heat. The boys had a great time! This was also a time for educating the community about deaf persons, they were very supportive.
Such a happy bunch! I spend time with these students in the classroom and man they are eager to learn and…teach. I learned a lot from them.