Help Us…make a difference for a deaf child
- JDEP Hand Me Down Programme
- JDEP Summer Programme: Emancipation Square…Embracing our Past
- JDEP Summer Programme: Salt River…Spreading the Love
- Strike a Pose
- Newletter June 2012
- All Smiles…
- Way to go Lolly!!!
- JDEP’s Meeting with the CCCD 2012
- Lolly Driving…Yes!
- Rummage Sale Fundraising Event
- ‘Spare Change to Make a Change’: Holiday Season Participants
- Giving back to the community
- Articles you may have missed…
- Deaf Designs
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Roshane kept making shots after shots after shots! While Richard is looking handsome in his glasses.
…as we were recognized for volunteering at the CCCD, during the Class of 2012 graduation ceremony. We are blessed to have worked with some of the most wonderful teachers, students, work teams, and CCCD employees. An awesome experience!
Lolly received a medal, at the graduation today, for third place at the Health Day Sporting event. We are so proud of him and wish him well in all endeavors.