Help Us…make a difference for a deaf child
- JDEP Hand Me Down Programme
- JDEP Summer Programme: Emancipation Square…Embracing our Past
- JDEP Summer Programme: Salt River…Spreading the Love
- Strike a Pose
- Newletter June 2012
- All Smiles…
- Way to go Lolly!!!
- JDEP’s Meeting with the CCCD 2012
- Lolly Driving…Yes!
- Rummage Sale Fundraising Event
- ‘Spare Change to Make a Change’: Holiday Season Participants
- Giving back to the community
- Articles you may have missed…
- Deaf Designs
Monthly Archives: December 2010
*Summer Jerk Chicken Fundraising 2010
Fall fundraising was about 50/50 raffle and getting candies ready for Halloween. We sold tickets for one month and on my birthday held the drawing, at a local sports bar. It was an exciting month for those of us that … Continue reading
The Jamaica Deaf Education Project Inc., is reaching out to yet another family for the New Year. It has been a fantastic year and we are very excited to yet another child, who really needs our help, the opportunity for success…through education.